The Association for Spiritual Integrity invites you to submit articles for publication in our blog. We encourage you to share your voice and thoughts on topics relevant to the ASI’s core mission. The organization’s mission is found on the homepage and encompasses the many facets of ethics, integrity, and transparency in spiritual leadership.
Submission of an article for publication indicates agreement that you understand our disclaimer and release the ASI from any liability regarding the content of your submission. Please view the full disclaimer here.
We are a community-driven organization, and sharing content that is current and relevant to you is integral to keeping the conversation going. These important topics affect us all, and we are here to learn and grow together. Please review the guidelines below and share your voice with us.
Guidelines for Article Submissions
- Articles directly relate to the mission of the ASI (as posted on ASI homepage).
- Articles are aligned with the ethos of the ASI Honor Code of Ethics and Good practice.
- Conversation style writing to ensure maximum access to all (English as second language) readers.
- Articles are submitted with the intent to stimulate further discussion and debate.
- Articles should be checked for grammar and spelling before submission.
- Authors should clearly distinguish their opinions from statements of fact.
- Authors take responsibility for the accuracy of factual statements and attributions. ASI bears no responsibility if an author’s statement turns out to be false, or for incorrect attributions.
- Please don’t share content that is not your own and that you don’t have the rights to.