Join us in our efforts to cultivate greater integrity within ourselves and in the realm of spiritual leadership. We can’t change the past; but we can learn from it. Thus, the ASI community is working to model a new, more evolved culture of spiritual leadership in which we, as spiritual leaders, embody values of goodness, transparency and respect for all. In our roles as spiritual leaders we can retain a willingness to grow and serve others with integrity.
Individual Membership is open to all people who are in a position of spiritual leadership and provide teachings and/or guidance in one-on-one or group settings. For example, spiritual teachers, gurus, meditation teachers, guides, dharma teachers, yoga teachers, counselors or therapists, clerics (priests, ministers, rabbis, imams, etc.) spiritual community leaders or influencers, authors, and bloggers or podcasters who focus solely on spiritual topics.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Using the ASI Honor Code of Ethics as a reference document to support you in offering your spiritual teachings/services with integrity and in an ethical manner.
- Access to our private (Facebook group) community discussion and priority posting of your articles on our public blog, which provide lively discussion, information and support from an active network of peer members.
- An ASI badge of integrity to place on your website and/or marketing materials. Displaying the badge of ASI membership tells your clients (students, community, etc.) that you hold yourself to the highest standards of ethics, you follow a ‘do no harm’ policy in your work, and you value honesty, respect, transparency, and boundaries.
- Training and educational opportunities led by experts in a variety of related fields.
- Access to collegial meetings, webinars, and workshops with lively discussion.
- Listing in our public resource Members Directory.
- And additional benefits as ASI grows and evolves in response to our community’s needs.
- Check out the “resources” in the main menu of our website to find out about projects currently in development within the ASI
- You agree to abide by the ASI Honor Code of Ethics to the best of your ability. Please review this code carefully before signing up as a member. CLICK HERE to view the code.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are in a position of spiritual leadership and provide teachings and/or guidance in one-on-one or group settings. If you are still unsure whether you should apply, please contact us.
- You agree to fill out the membership application form with accurate information.
The ASI reserves the right to refuse membership. Each application form is read carefully, and all details submitted are checked for authenticity. If an applicant is not who they claim to be their membership application will be denied. Please make sure that we are able to reach you at the contact information you provide in the application.
Support the ASI
We are offering all ASI memberships for free. However, if you are inspired to support ASI, you may do so by donating any dollar amount you want in the purchase form below. All donations are tax deductible; the ASI is a recognized 501(c)(3) charity. Use either Stripe or PayPal below to make your donation:
|Donate through Stripe:||Donate through PayPal:|