If you would like to become a member of the Association for Spiritual Integrity℠ please review the Membership Benefits & Requirements below, and then complete the electronic ASI Membership Application Form.
If you are a leader in a spiritual organization, the organization itself can also become a member. When the organization joins the ASI, there is an in-house responsibility in following up with your community of teachers so that each person subscribes to a code of ethics – it can be the ASI code or another that the parent organization approves of.
To become a member both as an individual and also on behalf of an entire organization, submit two separate applications – there is a field to specify which type of application is submitted in the form.
Use the application form (button at the bottom of this page) to complete the ASI membership application.
Membership with ASI provides access to:
- our private community discussion forum providing lively discussion, information and support from an active network of peer members.
- training and education opportunities led by the members within the community.
- interactive educational webinars and workshops.
- being listed in our public resource Members Directory
- and more benefits as ASI grows and evolves in response to our community’s needs.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- We welcome anyone to join the ASI who is in a position of spiritual leadership who provides teachings and/or guidance in one-on-one or group settings. For example, spiritual teachers, priests, meditation teachers, guides, dharma teachers, yoga studio owners and managers, yoga teachers, counselors or therapists, dharma center staff, ministers, reverends, spiritual community leaders or influencers, authors, bloggers or podcasters who focus solely on spiritual topics. If you are still unsure if you should apply, please contact us.
- You must fill out the membership application form with accurate information.
The ASI reserves the right to refuse membership. Each application form is read carefully and all details submitted are checked for authenticity. If an applicant is not who they claim to be their membership application will be denied. Please make sure that we are able to reach you at the contact information you provide in the application.
Optional ASI Support
We are offering all ASI memberships for free. However, if you are inspired to support ASI, you may do so by donating any dollar amount you want in the purchase form below. All donations are tax deductible; the ASI is a recognized 501(c)(3) charity. Click on the Pay Now button to complete the secure transaction: